ALPENDORF - THE HOLIDAY ISLAND IN THE COUNTRY
A multitude of facilities contribute to a varied holiday
- Take the cable car up the mountain - cosy huts and footpaths up at an altitude of 1.800 m
- Indoor tennis and squash courts + 4 sand courts
- Bowling, golf, horse-riding, bathing lakes
- The largest and best children's playground in the province is right near our hotel and offers mini race track, mini golf, small pets, bouncy castle, children's train, pony riding, weekly children's afternoons ...
- Kids Club: off to the the beach, get-to-know-each other party, pathfinder trail, "what's happening on the farm?", mountain pirates, olympic games, "who can find the treasure in fairy-tale land?", the search for the Tauern gold ...
P.S. In peak holiday time you can also take advantage of the the Kids-Club with lunchtime supervision at an extra charge. You'll find out more in the weekly Alpendorf Post.
- Alpendorf Active-Club: gentle gymnastics to feel-good, panoramic walk, information meeting, football tournament, tennis tournament, mini golf tournament, family hike, a visit to the Liechtenstein Gorge, cycling tour, trial climbing, mountain bike tour, rafting ...
- Hunting (black cock, chamois, marmot)
- The central and easily accessible location allows a variety of half or full-day excursions to agricultural or cultural attractions in the Province of Salzburg.
- Easily accessible by car or minibus.